Sunday, November 06, 2005

Dear Trent Lott,

I understand that you don't read blogs, and never will. I read this in Time magazine. I wanted to commend you on your open-mindedness, and your acute understanding that there are no blogs whose main topic isn't exposing your misdeeds.

Obviously, all blogs are about you. You, and only you.

I admit it. You're the only thing I think about, day and night. Night and day. You are a smoldering tower of masculinity and political prowess and I carry you around inside me like an extra organ.

I need you, Trent.

Please, I beg of you.

Read my blog. If you did, I'd update it more than once a month like I do now.

Love always,

Sanuvia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank god! My darling, I though you would never acknowledge me.
I just wanted to let you know that I've been here all along - waiting, waiting, waiting for this day. All those other blogs are pure slanderous evil, but your blog... well, your blog makes me whole again.
I'm thrilled to hear that you live in Virginia. Perhaps I could drop by the next time that I'm in D.C. Shall we arrange a tryst?
Anxiously awaiting your reply,
(your humble servant)
T Lo

Greta and Waddles! said...

T Lo,

Baby. Call me.

Tom DeLay has my number.