Friday, March 16, 2007

i rilly lik him! by Radr

Hay evrybody! This is Radr! Im a litle dog!

I no i havnt ritin in a wile, but ive bin bizy with feching and my othr hobys. I thot mebe i wud rite abot my mom and how shes doin.

she is gud! yesterdy she wint to a cwier festivel with 150 middl skul studints and playd peeano. She wuz tird wen she got home! And sez shel never ride on a buss with stidents fer to houers agin. Wun of the judgis at the festivel thot she wuz a studint. Thats funny.

And thin she got a lot of fone calls. i think it wuz the man that come hear last wekind, and the wekind before that. I hop so! Sumbuddy calls evry nite but i dont no hoo it is sins im def.

but i wanted to rite abot this man becuz i rilly lik him! and this iz the luv projict and so this iz wut we rite abot hear!

he throhs the bal for me and plays tug and givs me treets and pets me i rillly like him! he brot a cake and mom made us lunch and i sat on my chare and wated until i got sum to and it wu zgud. Latter i got cake too. But thats a seecrit.

I stol the nife an licked it. Thats how i got cake.

I lik cake!

wen I met him frist i liked him rite away becuz he piked me up and i got him muddey and he wasint mad! he sez i am a superhero and a athleet.

enyway, mom sez its importint to not lik him to much becuz we onlie met him a month ago. but its hard! i lik to put my hed on his chest and stair at him becuz he is nice to me. And to mom!

So I want to no wen its okay to lik him a lot! Becuz I don't no! And can it be tommorow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Radar,

I am so glad that you and your mommy are happy! That is wonderful news. Your mommy really deserves some joy. You too - even though you don't like me very much ;) I still like you and want you to be happy!
Maybe you and your mom will move back to Pittsburgh one day? You can even bring your new friend if you want.
We sure miss you...

Love and Liver Snaps,

Brutus