Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Invasion of the Fat Puppies, By Radar

Hay evrbody!

This is Radr. Im Gails dog. This is my secind blog intree.

Im writin abut these fat puppis somebuddy dropt off hear. Thay r fat! Thier r 2 of thim & thay r so fat I thank thay wil eat me!

I hat them becuz they whant to play with mee whin I don't want to and also becz Mommi liks them. I'm gellis! I hat is whin she petts the fat puppies. They r evl!

Im tryin to giv them way but if nobuddy wants them i wil run way frum home.

Othr than the fat puppies I'm ok. I wint to c my ant atam and unkil jermy in nort carlina becuz Mommy wint to sea olvr and hiz famly. It wuz fun. I playd wit the cats all day. Thay wer not evl lik theez puppys! I wish Momm wood of takkin me with hur but she sed no.

Mommi seems happy becuz she saw olivr and becz his famly wuz nice. shes stil lookin 4 jobs but shes not shor shes leving after all. Sumthing abut wate an see whut happins. Whut happins with whut? shes so wird. I dont care to much as long as i cen still eat lots of fud and their r no fat puppys!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Aww, Radar! I'm sorry the fat puppis are in the way. I hope they're not stealing Panda!

Radar, tell your mommy that it's nap time. Thanks!

Richard Parent said...

Radar -- we need pictures!

We need pictures of the fat puppies so that we can all see how hateful and loathsome they really are!

Man, there's nothing I love ... er, hate ... yeah, that's it ... more than puppy pictures. Especially when the puppies are fat and roly-poly and playful.

So get to it, man. Snap some pix and post them post-haste!

Greta and Waddles! said...

Deer Steeve,

Whar iz panda!?!?! i cant find him! Do u hav panda?

Deer Richrd,

Mommi red yur commint and thin she wint owtsid and tuk pikshurs uv the fat puppys! Thay wur likin her and jumpin on hur.

Thanx alot, Richerd. Thoze puppis ar gong to steel my mom and its yur folt!

(Acshully, I herd are nayber say she iz takking the puppys to the pound tumorow. Im glad becuz i hat them hat them hat them!)

Luv,
Radr