Friday, May 05, 2006

Thay ar stil heer! (Fat puppys updat)

Hey yall. This is Radr agin.

Just wantid to let yu no that thos puppis ar stil heer. Thay where suppost to be gon tosday. And thin today. May be mom wil tak them to the pund.

Thay ar stil here, and thay git fattir all the tim! The gurl pupy evin came into my hows and rolld arund luking cute.

Did I menshin I hat thim?

As I promsed erlier, i am runing away frum home. Probly.

All this takl ov the puppys has got me thinking abut my tim in the pond. I wuz verry sik and skiny. I almost ded! And my name wuz Marvin. That suked.

Then on day Mommi came and tuk me on a wak. She wuz nice! And then she becam my mom. She sed, "Marvin, do you want to be my dog?" I likked her! And then I wuz her dog.

Evin tho I hat the fat puppys. I know its hard to be in the pond. I hop thay find gud homes. Wich thay probly will becuz there so cute and furry I hat them!

Love,
Radr

P.S. Mom sez she shood have puppi picshures tomorow. Stay tunned!

No comments: